Ho-kay. So I see Sonny Boy kept the info card from the Topps Stadium Club set of 1993. So my mind starts to wonder...why? Several reasons come to mind.
1. Sonny Boy loves his Daddy and cherishes everything his Daddy ever gave him.
2. Being the graphic-minded arteest that he is, he was drawn to the contrasting colors, angles, and styles (long before he even knew he was a graphic-minded arteest).
3. He likes the design of the stadium, it reminds him of Yankee Stadium the time we saw a game there. A double-header no less.
4. He never got around to throwing it in the trash.
5. He was awestruck by the sparkling stadium lights and couldn't ever tear himself away from staring at it, drooling with his tongue hanging out of his mouth.
6. He's still hoping to rip open a pack of 93 Stadium Club cards to get one of the two bonus cards mentioned on the back.
7. He doesn't know why he kept it.
But I'm glad he did. There's all kinds of random stuff like this in this box of old cards. Lots of little goodies like this 1993 Topps Stadium Club Info Card that nobody ever keeps, but My Boy did. You don't realize it at first, but each one sparks a different memory from the far reaches of the mind. Its good stuff.
And after a little more digging I found these 3 Club Membership cards from the same set (in 3 different colors!) that he also kept. That's My Boy.